Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
- When you access or use Website, we collect and store your Personal Information which is provided by you from time to time during the course of your use or access of Website in any manner across all platforms of use. The purpose of doing so is to improve the Website experience and services offered and to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. We may also collect Personal Information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. "Personal Information" shall mean information disclosed by or obtained from any user of the Website and includes name, age, payment processing details, any other personal details capable of identifying a person and any other information about the user (including any literary or artistic works) that the user willingly submits to the Website.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. Once you give us your Personal Information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior, acts and omissions on our Website. We use this information for the purposes of internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users a better experience on our Website. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the date and time of visiting the Website, your IP address, the type of browser being used etc.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you and we will not be obliged to notify you in any manner with respect to such information being collected.
- We collect Personal Information from you when you set up a free account on the Website and become a registered member. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (including saving of Content and placing an order) do require registration. We do use your Personal Information to send you correspondences based on your activities and behavior on the Website.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- We use Personal Information to provide the services you request and those otherwise offered by the Website. To the extent we use your Personal Information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your Personal Information for a number of purposes including but not limited to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address in particular to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website and for other purposes that would help improve the services offered to you on the Website and provide more services in the future.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We may share any Personal Information with our other affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or the Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.
Links to Other SitesOur Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. The Wedding Brigade is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites or their use of any information provided by you. The Wedding Brigade cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and The Wedding Brigade cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Security PrecautionsOur Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after becoming a registered member/ setting up a free account.
- If you do not want to receive The Wedding Brigade newsletters or any other communication from The Wedding Brigade, please visit unsubscribe.